Educational magnetic game My bearings in time
Magnetic wall calendar - monthly planning
Useful and decorative, the magnetic wall calendar offers a life-size display space.Appointments, special activities, birthdays, invitations... you can note everything and magnet according to your desires !Reusable and magnetic, it will simplify your life!
MAGNETIC WALL CALENDAR - MONTHLY PLANNER
Want a full-size calendar that the whole family can access? Opt for the magnetic wall calendar!In an entrance hall, a kitchen, an office, it allows you to note down the appointments as well as the activities of the whole family while bringing a decorative touch! Comes with white magnetic numbers and letters, a set of magnetic reminders, a black dry erase marker and 8 silver magnets . This kit will make your life easier!
You can also :
- write directly on the calendar with a liquid chalk marker,
- use magnets to display documents and/ormagnetic tape to display photos!
Our Ferflex® magnetic monthly calendar kit contains:
- 1 magnetic calendar composed of 35 magnetic squares of 13x13 cm, a rectangular "memo" board of 67cm x25cm (HxW) and a magnetic line of 60x7,5cm to write the month and the year. Thickness 0,6mm
- 1 set of white magnetic numbers and letters - 142 pieces
- 12 magnetic reminders (6 white and 6 colored)
- 1 black dry erase marker and its magnetic marker holder
- 6 silver magnets (Format 6x10mm). Discreet but powerful magnets.
To position your wall calendar :
- Lay out the magnetic calendar slate boards on the floor before installing it on the wall so that you can see its composition: 5 lines of 7 squares next to the "memo" board. Above, place the magnetic line to write the month and year. (see visual below)
- Draw markswith a pencil so that you are straight. Don't panic if the position doesn't suit you. The boards are repositionable!
- Once the calendar is mounted on the wall, position the days of the month on the corresponding boxes with the magnetic numbers.
Mention the month and year on the magnetic line with the white magnetic letters.
Start filling your calendar with magnetic reminders
To remove the painting from your wall:
- To remove your calendar from the wall, start at the top and pull very gently downwards.
- To reuse it later, keep the protective films of the adhesives to reattach the paintings and store them in a dust-free place.
- We do not recommend the use of chalk because it can mark the board. We recommend the use of liquid chalk markers.
Based on 10 reviews
Perfect, easy to install, good quality
Very good support. The monthly calendar is great for keeping track of the month's events in my classroom.
Perfect product! Qualitative and easy to apply
Maybe some letters are missing...Merchant's response
Hello Emilie, How are you doing? Thank you for your feedback. The feedback from our customers is very important to us and allows us to evolve again and again! The monthly magnetic calendar comes with 142 magnetic numbers and letters as well as 12 magnetic reminders to keep track of the dates and appointments not to be missed during each month! We will take into account your feedback regarding the letters and will think about it! I wish you a pleasant and sweet weekend, Lucine, Ferflex® customer service.
Very happy with the product!Merchant's response
Hello ! What a great return on your order, many thanks! I hope you enjoy using our magnetic board at the Ressourcerie! Have a great day, Louise, Ferflex® customer service.
Very disappointed that the white marker is not provided to write on the board (given the amount of the schedule)Merchant's response
Hello Sofia, How are you? Thank you for your order. The monthly magnetic board has been thought to correspond to the greatest number. Indeed, some customers do not wish to write on it with a chalk marker but only to magnetize and decorate. That's why we opted for the magnetic notes that replace the eternal post it that we lose every other time and that we throw away. The price of the board is I think fair considering the accessories provided with it and its longevity in time because it can be used every year without limit in time. For the chalk marker, you can use the one that is on our site or the chalk markers from Uni or Posca. To clean, use a soft, slightly damp cloth! I hope you enjoy using your monthly magnetic board. If you feel like it, we would be very happy to receive a picture of Ferflex® at your home. You can find it here firstname.lastname@example.org. I wish you a beautiful and sweet end of day, Pauline, co-founder of Ferflex®.
The installation is meticulous, but what a result. It's beautiful and very practical. I don't know how I did it before!Merchant's response
Hello Sophie, I hope you are well. Indeed, the installation is meticulous and requires a little patience. But once the calendar is in place, what pride and as you wrote: we wonder how we did before! We are very pleased with your opinion and we wish you a good use of it. See you soon, Pauline, co-founder of Ferflex®.
Our customers also liked