Ferflex® rounded magnetic wallpaper kit - 1mx28cm
Opt for the magnetic wallpaper with a round end! Its 28cm x 1m format is ideal to decorate a small wall area in the kitchen, for example, and create a very useful design display space in a quick way.
- Quick and easy installation with adhesive
- Set of magnets included
- Receives all types of magnets
To complete your purchase
Our rounded magnetic wallpaper :
The format 30cmx 1m is ideal to dress up a small wall area of your home and create a space of display and expression on which you can note all theimportant things of the week with a Woody pencil 3 in 1 or a liquid chalk marker, magnetize photos and / or display small sweet words for example.
The plus: You can use our magnetic wallpaper as a slate board and write or draw on it with a liquid chalk marker or a Woody Stabilo 3 in 1 pencil available on our site.(Be careful not to leave more than 48h, erase regularly to avoid leaving traces).
Available with an adhesive :
OUR MAGNETIC WALLPAPER KIT FERFLEX® ROUNDED END CONSISTS OF :
1 roll of wallpaper with rounded end of 1mx28cm. Thickness 0,6mm
1 roll of 7m x 19mm adhesive magnetic strips. (to position photos, postcards, frames...)
8 silver magnets
HOW TO INSTALL FERFLEX® ?
Do not apply over new paint. If you have just repainted your wall, allow some time before applying Ferflex® (between 4 and 6 months). Certain solvents in paints can alter the power of our adhesive.
- Before installation, check that the surface is smooth and sound.
- On 5 centimeters, remove the self-adhesive sheet always starting from the top and position your wallpaper.
- Make sure you are aligned and then gently peel off the remaining adhesive protection.
- Remember to keep this protection to be able to store your wallpaper repostionnable during a move for example.Only for wallpapers with the adhesive repositionable
See demonstration: Here
- You can cut it with a cutter or a scissor that cuts perfectly.
- To clean your magnetic wallpaper: use a microfiber or a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- You can write and draw on your Ferflex® magnetic wallpaper with a liquid chalk marker or a Woody Stabilo 3-in-1 pencil available on our site.
To remove the pictures from your wall :
- To remove your wallpaper from the wall, start from the top and pull very gently downwards.
- Do you have a wallpaper with repositionable adhesive? To reuse it later, you must keep the protective film of the adhesive to stick the wallpaper strip back on and store it away from dust.
The advantages of our magnetic wallpaper Ferflex :
- It is sold with accessories for immediate use.
- No need for glue. It is fixed with an adhesive.
- Installation is quick and easy.
- You can paint your wallpaper with a multi-support paint.
- It can be cut with a scissor or a cutter.
Based on 3 reviews
not yet installed
well, posed, to see on the long term now
Great product. The rendering is great on the wall.
Our customers also liked