Dinosaurs coloring cards - 6 markers included
Magnetic board - Dinosaure
Notice to the dinos-addicts! Fall for the magnetic wall chart Dinosaur. A real playmate on which your child can display his most beautiful drawings, draw on them with our liquid chalk marker and play with adapted games (magnets, magnetic puzzles, magnetic coloring, alphabet...)
To complete your purchase
Magnetic wall chart dinosaur for children
The magnetic wall board is flexible. In addition to its decorative side, it was designed forinteraction so that your children can display drawings, small words, write or draw on it with a liquid chalk marker, and play with magnetic games (magnets, puzzles, coloring ...)
Easy to install, fix the board at child's height so that he can display his most beautiful drawings and use it as a game support.
Plus: You can write and draw on your Ferflex® magnetic board with our liquid chalk marker or a Woody Stabilo 3-in-1 pencil available on our site. Caution: colored chalk markers are not recommended because of the pigments in the inks that penetrate the material.
- Dinosaur: 60 cm x 107,5cm. Thickness 0,6mm
- 4 bubbles: 1 bubble of 6x5,5 cm, another bubble of 3,6x3,6 cm, and two bubbles of 3x3cm. Thickness 0,6mm
- bunch of grass: 11cmx13 cm. Thickness 0,6mm
- decorative accessories to be superimposed on the painting: 4 legs, 2 of which are 7.5 cmx4.4 cm and two other legs of 5.5 cmx4.4 cm. A jaw of 18x6 cm.
OUR FERFLEX® DINOSAUR MAGNETIC BOARD KIT CONTAINS :
- 1 flexible magnetic repositionable dinosaur board with 4 bubbles and a bunch of grass
- Interchangeable white decorative accessories to complete the decoration to your liking. (paws and a smiling jaw)
- 1 magnetic set of 21 colorful geometric magnet shapes to display and play with
- 8 round white magnets (diam 27 mm) suitable for small children to fix drawings for example
The"Magnetic Board Kit" is sent in a rectangular cardboard tube. You will find all the accessories inside: board, magnetic game, magnets and decorative interchangeable accessories
If you want to magnetize relatively light things such as drawings, use the magnetic tape roll 19mm x 7M available in our accessory range.
Our magnetic wall chart is flexible and has a matte finish.
How to fix my magnetic board:
No DIY required! The magnetic board is flexible. It is easily positioned thanks to a self-adhesive system.
How to remove my magnetic board:
- To remove your painting from the wall, start from the top and pull very gently downwards.
- If you want to use it again later, keep the protective film of the adhesive to stick the board back on and store it in a dust-free place.
- The magnetic board should be placed on a sound base. Cleanyour wall with a cloth to remove dust or any other dirt.
- To reuse it later, save the protective film of the adhesive to reattach the board and store it in a dust-free place.
- Use a smooth cloth or a slightly damp microfiber to clean your magnetic slate board.
- If you want to remove it from your wall, gently peel it off from the top and gently pull it down. You can use a hair dryer to heat the adhesive.
- We do not recommend the use of chalk because it can mark the board. We recommend the use of our liquid chalk marker or Woody Stabilo 3-in-1 pencils available on our website.
- The board is fixed without holes or screws
- removable table
- Possibility to draw on it with Woody Stabilo 3 in 1 pencils (be careful not to leave more than 48h, erase regularly to avoid leaving traces)
- Receives all types of magnets (to create and imagine a unique decoration)
- Sold in kit form for immediate use
Based on 4 reviews
Super original, good quality, easy and fast installation
This painting is great! Very easy to install and we are happy to work with a French company. Go there with your eyes closed!
Very goodMerchant's response
Hello Françoise, So cool, thank you so much for your feedback and your note! I hope you enjoy using our magnetic dinosaur board, it's a great way to create endless stories! We love to see Ferflex® in your home, please send us a picture of your Dino to firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a nice day, Louise, Ferflex® customer service.
My 3 year old son tore it up playing with it after 24 hours (he's not a monster, just a 3 year old who was very happy with this product unfortunately...) disappointed with the qualityMerchant's response
Hello Manon, I hope you are well. I have just read your notice and I am sorry to hear that your child has damaged his magnetic board. I tried to reach you by phone to discuss the problem with you in order to find a solution. When I couldn't reach you, I left you a voice message? Concerning your remark about the fact that "our products are not adapted to small children". I wanted to share with you how this children's range of magnetic boards was created? Ferflex® is a family story, and it was our children aged 2 and a half and 4 and a half at the time (a little over a year ago) that inspired us to create this range. We wanted practical, fun and evolving products! After several months of testing and use by our children and satisfied with the quality, we decided with Martin to launch the manufacture and marketing of Ferflex® magnetic boards. Moreover, we have equipped schools, nurseries and places with young children who are fully satisfied with our products. I invite you to contact me at 05 59 06 64 64 to discuss with you in person and find a solution so that your child can smile again and play on his magnetic board dinosaur ? I wish you a pleasant day, Pauline Co-founder of Ferflex®.
Our customers also liked