PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE TREATMENT
To access the personal data you have provided, simply log in to your account at click here and go to the "My personal information" tab. If you would like to have all of your personal information permanently deleted from our files, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify "Permanently delete my personal information". We are required to retain contractual data that is necessary for regulatory purposes (e.g. essential data relating to an order placed on our site).
The following personal data may be collected:
- user account data such as the data you entered when creating your account by filling out the registration form (first name, last name, shipping and billing address, email address, phone numbers, password for login to your customer account)
- personal data of the user, e.g. date of birth when entering the customer's account;
- Transaction data is information that the user provides when making purchases following validated orders and requests for returns, such as telephone number, email address, payment information
- exchanges with the customer service either by mail or by phone;
- Navigation data: this is anonymous data collected during the user's visit to our site, such as the device used, the type of browser, its IP address, location data, date and time of connection and/or navigation.
The customer is hereby informed that certain data must be collected by Ferflex® in order to be able to perform its services. If the customer does not wish to provide this data, Ferflex® will not be able to provide its services.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING YOUR DATA
- Any data we collect from you may be used to:
- customize your experience and meet your individual needs;
- provide personalized advertising content;
- improve our site;
- improve customer service and your care needs;
- communicate with you about our news, products, special offers;
- contact you by email ;
- administer a competition, a promotion.
SERVICE PROVIDERS WITH ACCESS TO USERS' PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected is passed on to Ferflex® service providers, who may carry out processing on behalf of Ferflex® (subcontractors) and/or on their own behalf (data recipients). The recipients of the data are:
- BNP Paribas and Paypal, payment provider
- any police or administrative authority within the framework of judicial requests concerning the fight against fraud
- the services and providers of douance in case of delivery abroad.
Ferflex®'s subcontractors may need access to the data collected to:
- preparation, shipping of orders and product returns
- improving the content of the site
- technical maintenance and development of the website including entities that provide web hosting, information storage, email service providers as well as analysis services such as Google Analytics.
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties.
Tool providers, plug-ins installed on our site as well as social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Whatsapp) on which we publish editorial and promotional content may also use automated means to collect user data.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Ferflex® is not responsible for the practices of these providers and third parties. Such data is collected directly by such providers or third parties and is subject to their own policies.
If we need to transfer personal data to countries outside the EU we ensure that appropriate security measures are in place.
USERS' RIGHTS TO THEIR PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with Articles 14 to 22 of Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, any natural person using the Ferflex® website has the right to exercise the following rights:
- A right of access, rectification and deletion of the data collected,
- A right to object to the processing of your data
- A right to limit processing,
- A right to portability of collected data
- May formulate directives concerning the conservation, deletion and communication of his personal data after his death in accordance with article 40-1 of the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978
Finally, if Ferflex® detects a breach of personal data likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of its users, it undertakes to inform the users concerned as soon as possible.
The user may exercise all of these rights by logging into his or her customer area, by contacting customer service at email@example.com or by mail to Ferflex - Service Client Rue du Poumet - 64170 Artix, France.
The user will have to join to his request a proof of identity.
In the event of no response or an unsatisfactory response, the user may refer the matter to the supervisory authority in his or her country of residence, for France, the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/
SECURITY AND RETENTION OF DATA
Various security measures have been put in place to protect your personal data both online and offline. Access to your personal data is protected by an individual password. We use "https" technology to better secure data exchanges on our site.
Your payment card information is encrypted to ensure that your transactions are private and protected by the world's most widely used security protocol: SSL (Secure Socket Layers).
Although we take all technical and structural measures to protect your personal data to the best of our ability, we cannot guarantee the security of the data you transfer to us via the Internet.
User data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purposes stated above and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
For all data used for prospecting purposes, the maximum retention period for this data is 3 years from the closing of the user's account. If the retention periods have expired then the user data is deleted.
Nevertheless, we may archive the data beyond the prescribed periods, in particular to make them available to the legal authorities. Archiving implies that these data are extracted and stored on a self-contained and secure medium in an anonymous manner, so they will no longer be available online.
We use encrypted information that these cookies contain to improve the user experience on our site.
Please note that no personal or payment information is stored in the cookies.
Thanks to cookies, we can track the navigation or analyze the user's behavior:
- by measuring the number of visitors to our site and its content;
- Saving customer account information when logged in;
- by saving the shopping cart for a given time;
- customizing the display of accessible content.
Any user can change their cookie preferences depending on the browser they are using.