Ferflex® magnetic wallpaper kit black 1mx60cm
Magnetic chalkboard wallpaper is a practical and aesthetic solution for creating a beautiful display space in the kitchen or your office.
- Quick and easy installation with adhesive
- Set of magnets included
- Receives all types of magnets
To complete your purchase
Our black magnetic wallpaper :
No preparation is required to use our magnetic wallpaper (no glue needed). It is easily positioned with a standard or repositionable adhesive.
In the kitchen, our 1m Ferflex® kit is perfect for displaying vacation photos or your children's drawings, for writing down the shopping list with our magnetic memos, or for hanging up a recipe you want to try or the week's menus. A little message to send to your tribe? We all tried the post it: we stick it and it ends up falling or we end up losing it. Your message goes incognito, our magnetic notes will save your life!
In an office, the matte finish, its smooth and clean finish make Ferflex® a real decorative element. You can stick it directly on your wall or choose a nice frame and stick our magnetic wallpaper on the bottom of it to put it on your desk or hang it on your wall. Imagine being able to write down everything that comes to mind on our magnetic memo, display your inspirations (photos, articles, quotes), visualize your to-do list at any time of the day.
Don't have any magnets at home? We have thought of everything, Ferflex® is sold in kit form for immediate use as soon as it is installed.
You can write and draw on your Ferflex® magnetic wallpaper with a liquid chalk marker or a Stabilo 3-in-1 woody pencil available on our site.(be careful not to leave more than 48h, erase regularly to avoid leaving traces)
OUR FERFLEX® 1m KIT CONTAINS:
- 1 roll of magnetic adhesive wallpaper of 1mx60cm and thickness 0,6mm
- 1 Roll of 7m x 19mm magnetic adhesive strips. (to position photos, postcards...)
- 8 silver magnets. Ideal for decorating a small area. We recommend to put Ferflex on a paint more than 6 months old.
Advice for useDo not apply to new paint. If you have just repainted your wall, leave some time before applying Ferflex® (between 4 and 6 months). Some solvents present in paints can alter the power of our adhesive
You can write and draw on your Ferflex® magnetic wallpaper with a liquid chalk marker or a Stabilo 3-in-1 woody pencil available on our site (be careful to erase regularly to avoid marks)
HOW TO INSTALL FERFLEX® ?
- Step 1 : Peel off 5 cm of the protective film from the adhesive and place Ferflex® on your smooth surface.
- Step 2 : Start gluing Ferflex® by using a spatula or the back of your hand. Continue to remove the adhesive film a little at a time and press down to adhere your wallpaper. You notice an air bubble a little higher, no panic, gently peel off, remove the air bubble and continue to press until you have completely glued your wallpaper.
- Step 3: Congratulations, you've reached the end! Now you can decorate your Ferflex®: Display your best photos, post your to-do lists, display your children's artwork.
- Step 4: Smile and admire your new decorative element that you can change as you wish.
The advantages of our magnetic wallpaper Ferflex :
- It is sold with accessories for immediate use.
- No need for glue. It is fixed with an adhesive.
- Installation is quick and easy.
- You can paint your wallpaper with a multi-support paint. Its magnetic power will not be altered
- It can be cut with a scissor or a cutter.
Based on 23 reviews
Easy to apply
At the top!
Product as advertised and fast delivery
Perfect and very efficient
At the top of the top Of guilty in more it is a super product
Very easy to install (the best is to be two), very nice product
Our customers also liked