Ferflex® magnetic wallpaper kit black repositionable 2,60mx60cm
For those of you who like to change your decoration over the months. For those of you who love to have an unusual wall decoration, we offer you magnetic wallpaper to put up without glue. One strip, two strips, the choice is yours!
- Quick and easy installation with adhesive
- Receives all types of magnets
8 silver magnets
1 roll of adhesive magnets
To complete your purchase
OUR BLACK MAGNETIC REPOSITIONABLE PAINTED PAPER 260x60cm :
Quite enigmatic but when you like change what better than a blackboard wallpaper that allows you to imagine infinite wall compositions. Think that this magnetic wallpaper will serve you to modulate your decoration while having the possibility of repositioning it if the desire takes you to change the atmosphere of your room.
You can write and draw on your Ferflex® magnetic wallpaper with a liquid chalk marker or a Woody Stabilo 3-in-1 pencil available on our site.(be careful not to leave more than 48h, erase regularly to avoid leaving traces).
OUR MAGNETIC WALLPAPER KIT REPOSITIONABLE FERFLEX® CONSISTS OF :
1 roll of chalkboard wallpaper to be fixed with repositionable adhesive, 2m60x60cm. Thickness 0.6mm
1 roll of 7m x 19mm magnetic adhesive strips. (for positioning photos, lightweight posters, postcards, frames, etc.)
8 silver magnets
To remove the wallpaper strip from your wall:
To remove your magnetic wallpaper strip from the wall, start at the top and pull very gently downwards. Use a hair dryer to heat the adhesive if necessary.
To reuse it later, save the protective film of the adhesive to reattach the strip and store it away from dust.
Directions for use:
Do not apply over new paint. If you have just repainted your wall, allow some time before applying Ferflex® (between 4 and 6 months). Some solvents in paints can alter the power of our adhesive
HOW TO INSTALL THE MAGNETIC WALLPAPER ?
- Make sure the surface is smooth and clean for good wallpaper adhesion.
- Before installation, clean it with a cloth to remove dust or any other dirt.
- Then, remove the self-adhesive sheet on 10 centimeters only and position your wallpaper on your wall.
- Check to see if you are straight, then you can continue to peel off the adhesive protection always starting from the top. Remember to keep it.
- To remove your repositionable wallpaper, gently peel off a few centimeters from the top and then continue to peel off carefully.
- You can either change it or store it by putting the protective sheet back on the adhesive.
- If you need to make cuts, use a cutter that cuts perfectly and a large ruler.
- To clean your wallpaper, we recommend moistening a microfiber or a soft cloth.
- You can write and draw on your Ferflex® magnetic wallpaper with a liquid chalk marker or a Woody Stabilo 3-in-1 pencil available on our site.
The advantages of our magnetic wallpaper Ferflex :
- It is sold with accessories for immediate use.
- No need for glue. It is fixed with an adhesive.
- Installation is quick and easy.
- You can paint your wallpaper with a multi-support paint.
- It can be cut with a scissor or a cutter.
Based on 15 reviews
The installation is very easy and the result is very nice
Quality product. Quick and easy to install. Delighted with our purchase that allows us to easily dress a wall and decorate it according to our desires
The product was as described, very easy to install. We are very pleased!
At the top! Compliant and quality
Very good, easy to install
Very GoodMerchant's response
Hello Alexander, How are you doing? Thank you for your feedback. We value our customer's feedback and we are glad you took the time to share your feedback on the magnetic repositionable wallpaper. I wish you a pleasant day, Pauline, co-founder of Ferflex®.
Our customers also liked