Magnetic letters - pastel - 125 magnets
Magnetic board- Home
Looking for a fun and decorative object for your child? A true playmate, the Ferflex® magnetic house-shaped repositionable board will encourage your child'simagination and add a decorative touch to a room or a room or playroom.
To complete your purchase
Magnetic wall chart in the shape of a house
Imagine with your child the house of happiness! Immerse yourself with your child in beautiful memories that will last forever. In his house, he can dream, create and live adventures at the same time. The youngest ones will be able to invent new stories every day by loving photos of sweet family moments or by drawing on our magnetic slates.
Our magnetic board can be attached to any smooth, clean surface. It is sold with a magnetic set of 68 colored geometric shapes and 8 round magnets suitable for young children for immediate use!
You can also write and draw on your Ferflex® magnetic board with a liquid chalk marker or a Woody Stabilo 3-in-1 pencil available on our site. Caution: colored chalk markers are not recommended because of the pigments in the inks that penetrate the material.
Dimensions of the magnetic board house: 60x93 cm. Thickness 0,6mm
Our Ferflex® Home magnetic board kit contains :
- 1 flexible house-shaped magnetic repositionable board
- 1 magnetic set of 21 colored geometric shapes to play with
- 8 round white magnets (diam 27 mm) suitable for small children.
The Home Magnetic Board Kit is sent in a rectangular cardboard tube. Inside you will find all the accessories: board, magnetic game and magnets. If you want to magnetize relatively light things such as drawings or photos, use the roll of magnetic adhesive 19mm x 7M available in our accessory range.
Our magnetic wall chart is flexible, has a matte finish and is removable.
How to fix my magnetic board:
No DIY required! The magnetic board is flexible. It is easily positioned thanks to a self-adhesive system. And it can be removed just as easily.
Before installing the magnetic board, clean your wall with a cloth to remove dust or any other dirt.
How to remove my magnetic board :
- To remove your painting from the wall, start from the top and pull very gently downwards.
- If you want to use it again later, keep the protective film of the adhesive to stick the board back on and store it in a dust-free place.
- We recommend that the Ferflex® magnetic board be installed over a paint that is more than 6 months old.
- To remove, gently peel the board from the top and gently pull down . In order to be able to use it again later, it is important to keep the protective film of the adhesive to reattach your painting on another surface or to store it away from dust.
- To clean your Ferflex® magnetic board, use a smooth cloth or a slightly damp microfiber.
- We do not recommend the use of chalk as it can mark the board.
- You can write and draw on your Ferflex® Magnetic Board with a liquid chalk marker or a Woody Stabilo 3-in-1 pencil available on our site.
- The board is fixed without holes or screws
- Repositionable adhesive (= reusable board)
- Possibility to draw on it with Woody Stabilo 3 in 1 pencils(be careful not to leave more than 48h, erase regularly to avoid leaving traces)
- Receives all types of magnets (to create and imagine a unique decoration)
- Sold in kit form for immediate use
Based on 31 reviews
Not yet used but seems perfect
Christmas gift so no opinion on the question
I hope it fits the description, I say again, it's a gift for Christmas
Easy to install. Fun and easy to use for a 2 year old.
Perfect and quality.
Good quality and nice
Gorgeous. And the magnets provided are super nice tooMerchant's response
Hello Celine, I hope you are well. Thank you for your feedback on your Ferflex® order. Feedback is very important to us and allows Ferflex® to grow. We are also big fans of geometric shapes. We wish you many beautiful moments of creative sharing. Have a nice day, Pauline, co-founder of Ferflex®.
Our customers also liked