Magnetic board - Map of France
Go for a fun decoration with our magnetic slate board map of France! Our white liquid chalk marker, photos, postcards and other magnets later, kids will be able to review their French geography while having fun!
- Flexible magnetic wall mount
- Quick and easy installation with adhesive
- Compatible with all types of magnets
To complete your purchase
Magnetic wall chart map of France
For drawing or working, the magnetic slate board map of France is the ideal wall support because it can be reused at will. Personalize it by displaying your vacation photos for example, adding a colorful touch with fancy magnets or adding, with a chalk marker, the names of the cities you wish to visit.
The Magnetic Board is flexible and has a matte finish.
Dimensions of the magnetic board: 67x70cm. Thickness 0,6mm
You can write and draw on your Ferflex® magnetic board with our liquid chalk marker or a Woody Stabilo 3-in-1 pencil available on our site. Caution: colored chalk markers are not recommended because of the pigments in the inks that penetrate the material.
Our Ferflex® Magnetic Board Kit contains :
- 1 Flexible magnetic board in the shape of a map of France with Corsica
- 1 magnetic set of 21 colorful geometric magnet shapes to play with
- 8 round white magnets (diam 27 mm) suitable for small children to fix drawings for example
The"Magnetic Board Kit" is sent in a rectangular cardboard tube. You will find all the accessories inside: board, magnetic game and magnets
If you want to magnetize relatively light things such as drawings, photos, Polaroids, A4 posters) use the 19mm x 7M magnetic adhesive roll available in our accessory range.
How to fix my magnetic board:
No DIY required! The magnetic board is flexible. It is easily positioned thanks to a self-adhesive system. It can be removed just as easily without damaging your wall.
How to remove my magnetic board:
- To remove your painting from the wall, start from the top and pull very gently downwards.
- If you want to use it again later, keep the protective film of the adhesive to stick the board back on and store it in a dust-free place.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- The magnetic board should be placed on a sound base. Clean your wall with a cloth to remove dust or any other dirt.
- To reuse it later, save the protective film of the adhesive to reattach the board and store it in a dust-free place.
- Use a smooth cloth or a slightly damp microfiber to clean your magnetic slate wall chart.
- If you wish to remove the magnetic board from your wall, gently peel it off from the top and pull it down .
- We do not recommend the use of chalk because it can mark the board. We recommend the use of liquid chalk markers or Woody Stabilo 3-in-1 pencils.
- Sold as a kit for a immediate use
- Quick and easy installation without holes or screws
- Can be fixed to the wall with a repositionable adhesive (= reusable board)
- Possibility to draw on it with Woody Stabilo 3 in 1 pencils (be careful not to leave more than 48h, erase regularly to avoid leaving traces)
- Flexible board that receives all types of magnets (to create and imagine a unique decoration)
Based on 2 reviews
It is wellMerchant's response
Hello Audrey, How are you doing? Thank you for your order and your feedback. I hope that the lucky person chosen for the magnetic cardboard map of France will enjoy playing on his or her board. Have a nice day, Pauline, co-founder of Ferflex®.
Very good; a little small but I knew that when I ordered.Merchant's response
Hello Janine, I hope you are well. I am delighted that your experience with Ferflex® met your expectations. Indeed, the map of France is a little smaller than some of our magnetic boards. Our photos are realistic enough for the customer to realize the size of the board. And as I read you, I see that you were aware that the map of France is a little smaller? I wish you a nice day, Take care of yourself, Pauline Co-founder of Ferflex®.
Our customers also liked