Magnetic letters - pastel - 125 magnets
Magnetic board - Lapin
You'll love this magnetic wall chart with its adorable rabbit ears. With its sober and minimalist design, it will find its place in any interior and will accompany the youngest throughout their childhood!
Comes with a magnetic set of 68 colorful geometric shapes and 8 round magnets suitable for young children for immediate use.
To complete your purchase
Children's magnetic board - Lapin
A poetic decorative object, this chalkboard also offers a beautiful space for play and creativity to children. Your child will be able to let his imagination run wild on this slate and magnetic board: display, draw, decorate.
With a height of 102 cm, this adorable rabbit will easily find its place in a room or a playroom. Its black color adapts to all decorations and once decorated the black fades and gives a harmonious and refined look.
This magnetic wall chart is easy to hang thanks to its repositionable adhesive that allows you to change its place. It adapts to all smooth surfaces and no magnet can resist it. Very resistant in time, this magnetic wall chart will evolve according to the age of your little artist.
Plus: You can write and draw on your Ferflex® magnetic board with our liquid chalk marker or a Woody Stabilo 3-in-1 pencil available on our site. Caution: colored chalk markers are not recommended because of the pigments in the inks that penetrate the material.
Size of the table:
60 cm x 102 cm. Thickness 0,6 mm
Magnetic board sold with accessories. Contents of the kit:
- 1 flexible repositionable magnetic board in the shape of a rabbit
- 1 magnetic set of 21 colored geometric magnetic shapes
- 8 round white magnets (diam 27 mm - suitable for small children)
The "Magnetic Board Kit"is sent in a rectangular rectangular cardboard tube. You will find all the accessories inside: board, magnetic game and magnets
If you want to magnetize relatively light things such as drawings, photos, Polaroids, A4 posters, use the magnetic adhesive roll 19mm x 7M available in our accessory range.
How to fix my magnetic board:
No DIY required! The magnetic board is flexible. It is easily positioned thanks to a self-adhesive system.
How to remove my magnetic board:
- To remove your painting from the wall, start from the top and pull very gently downwards.
- If you want to use it again later, keep the protective film of the adhesive to stick the board back on and store it in a dust-free place.
We recommend that Ferflex® be glued to paint that is more than 6 months old and to a smooth, healthy surface.
- For a good adhesion, clean your smooth surface before installation with a clean cloth. Make sure that no water or moisture remains on the surface.
- Remove the white protective film from the repositionable adhesive over a few centimeters then stick your board.
- Continue to peel off the adhesive protector in its entirety and remember to keep it dust-free for storage and reuse later.
- A stain on your Ferflex®? A soft cloth or a slightly dampened microfiber is all you need.
- We do not recommend the use of chalk because it can mark the board. We recommend the use of our liquid chalk marker or Woody Stabilo 3-in-1 white pencil.
- Quick and easy installation without holes or screws
- Possibility to draw on it with Woody Stabilo 3 in 1 pencils (be careful not to leave more than 48h, erase regularly to avoid leaving traces)
- Suitable for all types of magnets
- Sold in kit form for immediate use
Based on 1 review
Adorable in the room of our daughter of 4 years .Merchant's response
Hello Audrey, How lovely of you to share all these reviews with us? I'm so happy that the magnetic bunny picture has found its place in your second daughter's room. Each member of your family has found his happiness and has chosen his magnetic wall support, I AM FAN ? We love to see photos of Ferflex® in your home, so please share a photo of your setting on email@example.com. I wish you a pleasant week, Pauline Co-founder of Ferflex®.
Our customers also liked